[All:]
Oh Oh Ohh
Oh Oh Ohh

[Lauren:]
Broken glass inside won't cut through me
Pain behind my eyes I turn into strength

[Katherine:]
You will be my only one
Hold my hand so we can run
You and I, we're staying young, yeah

[All:]
We're gonna live, we're gonna live forever

[Lauren:]
This time, I want it all
I want it right now, feel the fall
Go, go crazy, go, go, go crazy
We're gonna live, we're gonna live forever

This time, I want it all
I want it right now, wanna feel the fall
Go, go crazy, go, go, go crazy
We're gonna live, we're gonna live forever

[Dani:]
I was feeling a storm, but it wasn't outside
Was feeling a force I'm electrified

[Lisa:]
I was feeling my heart there was thunder inside
Was feeling it all from my bed last night

[All:]
Oh I will fight, I will survive

[Amy:]
I'm invincible
I'm unbreakable
I'm a diamond cut to last
I'm unstoppable
I'm a hero
Like a phoenix from the ash
Oh-ah, oh-ah, oh-ah-ooh

[Christina:]
All the things that I don't know
All the dreams that I've been shown
All the ways that it could end
Tonight close your eyes

[All:]
We're gonna live, we're gonna live forever

[Lauren:]
This time, I want it all
I want it right now, feel the fall
Go, go crazy, go, go, go crazy
We're gonna live, we're gonna live forever

This time, I want it all
I want it right now, wanna feel the fall
Go, go crazy, go, go, go crazy
We're gonna live, we're gonna live forever